Ad Astra Per Arcana
Dimensions – The really big picture, The Macroverse.
The Planar Pillar – The Great Wheel Cosmology.
Known Planes – A master list of the known planes of the Great Wheel
Planar Correspondences – This is where I will list how variant cosmologies (i.e. Eberron, Beyond Countless Doorways, etc.) map onto the classic Great Wheel cosmology.
Movement on the Transitive Planes – A clarification of what connects to what when roaming the Planes.
Planes and Realms
- Elserryn Cluster
- Tu’narath – The Githyanki Capital
- Sigil The Cage. The City of Doors. Home of The Lady of Pain. The City the Gods may not enter.
- The Outlands
- The Prime Material Plane – Wildspace – Crystal Spheres of the Prime.
- Greyspace – Home of Oerth, the World of Greyhawk. The Grinder | Ceres
- Realmspace – Home of Toril, world of the Forgotten Realms. The Tears of Selune | Dragon Rock
- Spiralspace – Primarily Elven star system that is home to the The Rock of Bral | God’s Marbles | Spiral | Unipaxala*
- Refuge – Mercane controlled vacation Sphere and Shipyard only planet is Refuge The Planet.
- Greatspace – Human dominated Hellenic culture, unified star system
- Malhavocspace Home of Carrigmoore, a domed asteroid city that floats above the smoking remains of it’s former planet. Formerly a planar nexus until a plague scared away the crosstraders.
- Shardspace – Eberron | The Twelve Moons of Eberron*
- Unknown – Pharagos
- The Prime Material Plane – Phlogiston – The Rainbow Ocean between the Spheres.
- The Dreaming The one plane freely accessible by simply going to sleep!
- Coliseum Morpheuon
- Dal Quor The Region of Nightmares
- Rajrin The Dreaming Asteroid
- The Para and Quasi Elemental Planes – the rest of the Inner Planes!
- The World Serpent Inn – The demiplane tavern that leads everywhere!
- The Infinite Staircase – Winding from plane to plane, the Everclimb is barely mapped other than the few landings around the Planewalker’s Guild’s headquarters.
- Via Romana – An extremely lawful pathway through The Planes. Hail Caesar!